IMPORTANT: This plugin serves as an add-on for Gravity Forms. You should have Gravity Forms (at least, version 1.8) installed on your WordPress for this add-on to work.
Installing Gravity Forms Styles Pro
The plugin can be installed just like any other WordPress plugin. The straightforward way is through the Dashboard.
- From the dashboard menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Click Choose File and upload the plugin ZIP package.
- Once the plugin is successfully installed. Click on Activate the plugin and you’re ready to use Gravity Forms Styles Pro.
Installing via FTP
If for some reason you do not wish to use the WordPress dashboard to install the plugin, you can also install using an FTP program. Usually non-technical users are not advised to use this method.
- Unzip the plugin ZIP package on your desktop and upload the folder using your FTP program to wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress installation.
- Go to Plugins screen and find Gravity Forms Styles Pro plugin and click on Activate